Biogen’s postdoctoral program
At Biogen, our goal is to create an environment where creative scientists can flourish. Those with a passion for science and innovation who join our community through our postdoctoral program are an important part of the equation. The program gives promising scientists support and experience in an atmosphere that values collaboration and innovation.
If you are passionate about answering fundamental scientific questions that lead to drug discovery, consider applying to our program. We are interested in high-caliber candidates from leading academic institutions who are seeking to truly make a difference in the lives of patients.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS MANY CAREER-BUILDING BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
• Collaborations and Consortia — We collaborate with leading academic research institutions around the world so you have opportunities to work with the most innovative researchers in your field. We host several academic consortia each year, as well as seminar speakers.
• Mentorship — Biogen’s accomplished researchers, with backgrounds in academia and industry, will be your mentors and advisors.
• Publishing — We help you publish your research in top peer-reviewed journals.
• Cutting-Edge Science and Technology — You will work with Biogen scientists and use our cutting-edge technologies on long-term scientific projects, helping to advance our understanding of your field.
• Start-up Support — Biogen’s postdoctoral fellows will be in a competitive position for securing desirable academic and industry jobs after their tenure here. Postdoctoral fellows who secure academic faculty positions can apply for three years of Biogen research funding to help them establish independent laboratories.
For more information about our postdoctoral fellow program, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Program
Intrigued by what we have to offer? Become part of our team.
Please check back for 2017 opportunities, coming soon.
Salary and Benefits
We offer competitive packages. Postdoctoral fellows are also eligible for annual salary increases.