Biogen, in collaboration with MCPHS University, offers four unique, two-year fellowship programs to promote the role of the Doctor of Pharmacy within the biopharmaceutical industry:
- Regulatory Affairs/Safety and Benefit-Risk Management
- Worldwide Medical
- Regulatory Affairs – Advertising, Labeling and Promotion
- Medical and Value-Based Outcomes
- Regulatory Affairs
Fellows will gain extensive experience through various practical activities in both industry and academia settings, which will enhance the potential for accelerated career development.
For more information about our programs and our collaboration with MCPHS University, please view our fellowship brochure.
ABOUT MCPHS UNIVERSITY
MCPHS University provides an academic environment to guide and support fellows toward a successful career in the biopharmaceutical industry. As a private institution with a history of specialization in health sciences, MCPHS University offers programs that embody scholarship, professional service and community outreach.
Through MCPHS University, the fellow will have the opportunity to gain teaching and research experience in an academic setting. Thoughout the program, MCPHS University faculty and company program leaders mentor fellows according to their scholarly and professional interests throughout the 2-year program.
As an assistant adjunct professor at MCPHS University, each fellow may have the opportunity to:
- Develop, coordinate and teach courses
- Co-precept pharmacy students on advanced experiential rotations
- Create and publish scholarly research and/or review articles
- Present research at scientific and clinical meetings
- Participate in professional development seminars
- Fellows will be selected on a nationally competitive basis, with interviews at the American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear meeting
- Applicants must have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills and an interest in pursuing a career in the biopharmaceutical industry
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the United States throughout the duration of the 2-year fellowship; no visa sponsorship will be provided