Biogen, in collaboration with MCPHS University, offers seven unique, two-year fellowship programs to promote the role of the Doctor of Pharmacy within the biopharmaceutical industry:
- Regulatory Sciences/Safety and Benefit-Risk Management (Reg/SABR)
- Safety and Benefit-Risk Management (SABR)
- Regulatory Sciences – Advertising and Promotion (Reg-AP)
- Regulatory Sciences - Trial Master File/Clinical Trial Application (Reg-TMF/CTA)
- Global Medical Writing (GMW)
- Worldwide Medical (WWM)
- Real-World Outcomes, Innovative Partnerships, and Insights (RI2)
Fellows will gain extensive experience through various practical activities in both industry and academia settings, which will enhance the potential for accelerated career development.
For more information about our programs and our collaboration with MCPHS University, please view our fellowship brochure.